Monday, March 1, 2010

It Is Well

I am learning to be at peace with the Lord.  I am always longing for something more, and I am always looking for areas in my life to change to grow closer to God.  I think as Christians, we can get so caught up in trying to fix ourselves that we forget to sit in the presence of God and enjoy it, feel His unconditional love.  We tend to focus on areas of our lives to be changed, which is good to do, but we shouldn't do it so much that it interferes with the joy we receive from God's presence.
I want to live a life of worship every day, whether it be through pain and suffering or praise and joy.  I want the fire in my heart to spread.  I want others to notice something different.  I want to be captured by God's never ending love.  I want to be Christ to those who don't know Him.
God, take over my life. I'm letting go, falling into You so You can guide my steps from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment