Wednesday, January 20, 2010

paint splatters

Sometimes I get the strangest urge to splatter paint everywhere in an empty room on a HUGE canvas.
Sometimes I just feel like being messy and creative. I guess it's normal.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

I'm trying to get back into the mode of writing. My previous posts were mostly posts that I forced myself to write, like writing a paper for a class. I made myself do it. I was passionate about what I wrote about, but I still had to put forth the extra effort to make myself sit down and get it out of my head into words.

I want to be honest.

I am going back to Greenville in four days. I am stoked, let me tell you. It's weird having my life in two different places. I feel like I always long to be somewhere. Once I get to Greenville and get over the excitement of seeing everyone I haven't seen in 6 weeks, I'll use the bathroom and miss not having scratchy toilet paper. It's a vicious cycle.

No, but seriously, I am really excited to get back to Greenville. I am hoping for some changes. Mostly attitude changes. I don't want to get distracted again this semester. I want to keep my focus on Him. This semester is going to be awesome. I'll still have fun and have a blast. Having fun is one of the many ways to glorify God, right?

balance. that's what I needed to work on. It's getting there.

I want to be used by God this semester. I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing.

I've been listening to a lot of David Crowder lately. I forgot how much I LOVE that guy.

Take my fret, take my fear
All I have, I’m leaving here
Be all my hopes, be all my dreams
Be all my delights, be my everything
-Only You


painting by Ben Quilty on booooooom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment